A Little Bit of History
Company Incorporated as Lion Press (1931) Limited
Lion Press acquired by Jim and Ian (current majority shareholders)
Acquisition of Windmill Press
- Movement into full colour printing
Acquisition of BETA – Office Supplies
Acquisition of Industrial Press
- Additional high quality print capacity
- The first printing company in the UK
Acquisition of Form Print Group
- Our expansion into labelling and print management
Company Rebrand – LION-FPG Limited
- One company, One philosophy – many solutions
First Digital press installed
Acquisition of Simlex
- Move into B1 print and technology
Acquisition of Clarity Print & Office Supplies
Addition of Oyster Design
- Bringing an essential front end to our services with Design & Web2Print (W2P)
Rationalisation of multi platform W2P onto one Digital Storefront.
Introduction of Software Development
- A big step into the world of Digital media
Launch of LionShare.
Introduction of TWO new RICOH 9110 digital presses
Book of ONE manufacturing introduced.
Introduction of barcode integrity to production processes.
Launch of the new Lion-FPG website.